TheAlternativeBride.com, including articles, blogs, profiles (including photos), comments, and any other features provided, have been created to provide a forum for brides and others planning a wedding to share their questions, ideas, and experiences with their weddings. By using this site, you agree to:
- No strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language.
- No racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable language.
- No posting of pornographic or obscene images.
- No harassing, intimidating, stalking, or threatening other community members.
- No libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortious language.
- No impersonating any person, including, but not limited to, other TheAlternativeBride.com users or employees.
- No posting, distributing, transmitting, or promoting illegal content.
- No invasion of another’s privacy.
- No actions that are harmful to minors.
- No manipulation or forging of identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on TheAlternativeBride.com.
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law.
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam.
- No posting, uploading, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code.
- No collecting, storing, or posting of personal data about or of other community members.
- No soliciting of any kind on the message boards. If you are interested in advertising, please contact advertising(at)thealternativebride.com. Wedding professionals involved in a wedding-related enterprise cannot post any information on TheAlternativeBride.com in comments or any other form under any circumstances.
All content is subject to removal at the sole discretion of TheAlternativeBride.com owners. If you come across a post that you think is questionable, please let us know by emailing foru(at)thealternativebride.com.
Any member of our community, including a bride, involved in a wedding related business must adhere to the same rules as wedding professionals and are not permitted to post comments for the sole purpose of self-promotion.
Please keep in mind that our website is not to be used for posting complaints and defamatory comments about vendors. All defamatory posts are subject to removal at our sole discretion. Please make official complaints through appropriate channels, such as the Better Business Bureau.
The use of the website is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content and conduct you may encounter.
Affiliate Disclosure Statement: Some of the advertisements on TheAlternativeBride.com are affiliate links; TheAlternativeBride.com owners may earn a commission from your clicks, sign-ups, and/or purchases on affiliate websites.
We reserve the right to remove any material from the site at any time. We also reserve the right, if you violate any of these rules, to remove you from the community, delete your membership, or to inform your Internet service provider at our discretion. Attention AOL USERS: AOL Terms of Service (TOS) also apply throughout our website.
For your own safety, please use caution when sharing personal information.
We respect your privacy. We will never share your confidential information with anyone.
All of the writing on our website is copyrighted. None of the material may be reproduced without the written permission of TheAlternativeBride.com, with the exception of downloading or printing a single copy for yourself for offline viewing. This copyright includes original TheAlternativeBride.com material and any other writing that may be found on the site, including in any message boards and article/blog comments.